Appartements Sapelza in Dobbiaco
- Free W-LAN
- Flat-screen TV, satellite TV
- Private car park directly at the house
- Balcony or terrace
- Hairdryer and towels
- Bed linen and kitchen clothes
- Clotheshorse per apartment
- Electricity and heating
- Laptop-sized safe
- Kitchen utensils and cutlery, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, electric cooker with extraction unit, kettle and coffee machine
- Bus stop (City bus and Ski shuttle) 100m away
- Change of bed linen from 7 nights stay
- Please note that all apartments are no-smoking units.
- Before each booking and handover of the apartment, the apartment and all accessories and their operability are carefully checked by our service staff.
Overview of rates
Good to know:
- Check-in & Check-out:
On the day of arrival the apartments are ready from 3 pm. Please vacate the apartment by 10 am on the day of departure.
- Booking and Payment terms:
Your reservation is binding only after you receive a booking confirmation from our reception and submit your credit card details (name, number, expiry date) or after payment of a deposit of 30% of the total.
Please note: the deposit payment will not be refunded in case of cancellation of your booking.
The bill can be paid in cash, by bank card or credit card. Please pay one to two days before departure.
- Visitor’s tax:
Since 1st of January 2014, a Visitor’s tax of € 1.10 person (from 14 years) and day is due. The income from the Visitor’s tax is used for the maintenance and improvement of infrastructures and services, and for the organisation of cultural and sports events. The Visitor’s tax is due upon departure and will be stated separately on the bill.
Free transfer service from and to the train and bus station in Dobbiaco at arrival and departure.
Pets are allowed upon prior agreement. Please bring your own blanket or a basket. We charge € 8.00 – € 12.00 per day without dog food. If special cleaning of the apartment is required upon departure, the extra cleaning costs will be charged. Any damage caused by your pet will also be charged.
- Cancellation policy:
We look forward to your visit and make a binding reservation for you. If you are unable to make use of your reservation, we will do our best to rent the apartment on to other guests. If we are unable to rent the apartment for the period you booked, the following cancellation policies apply:
– Cancellation up to one month prior to arrival free of charge (the deposit payment will not be refunded)
– A cancellation fee of 50% of the total price applies for cancellations up to 7 days prior to arrival.
– A cancellation fee of 90% of the total applies for cancellations from 7 days prior to arrival.
In case of late arrival or early departure 100% of the agreed daily rate will be charged.
Would you like cancellation cover? Then we recommend Holiday-Cancellation Cover. Holiday-Cancellation Cover includes additional benefits such as delayed arrival at your holiday location through no fault of your own (e.g. car break-down). Go to the insurance